I was mind blown to see that the Google Doodle was birthday themed and when I hover the cursor over it it says “Happy Birthday Caitlin!”
A college student obsessed with social media.
There was no baseball on TV last night. That’s fine, I could catch up with TV, do a little light reading, have an actual conversation with my significant other who, despite living in the same apartment with me, has only heard me robotically say things like “what’s better, a no-hitter with one walk or giving up one hit with no walks?”
But two nights in a row? Well, if you’re like me, you may be plum out of ideas. But you could try this:
- Draw a picture of your favorite player. Cut him out of the paper and move him around on your carpet as if he was playing baseball.
- Introduce yourself to a pen pal. Tell them you’re only writing to them tonight because there’s no baseball. Never write to them again.
- Watch videos of Ken Griffey Jr’s old commercials on Youtube.
- Develop a new statistic.
- Take a 24 hour nap
- Pull a Jack Kerouac and create entirely fake leagues and have them play against each other.
- Sit in the corner and rock back and forth.
- Read a book for god’s sake. Seriously, you’ve only read baseball blogs and Buzzfeed posts for the last four months.
- Experiment with time travel.
- Get really, really drunk. (Kids: Do not try this at home!)
- Clean out the fridge. Find that old Thor Slurpee cup you got, like, two years ago. Be too afraid to open it. Put it back in fridge. Pretend you never saw it.
- Report MLB YouTube clips to Bud Selig, saying, “I don’t think they received express written consent.”
- Write a piece called “Things to Do When There’s No Baseball” on your blog because you’re clearly out of ideas and feeling very lethargic.
Edward Mujica fist bumpin’ to the music of Pitbull.
That is all.
Carlos Beltran, Yadier Molina, Matt Carpenter, Adam Wainwright and Allen Craig selected to represent the #STLCards at the 2013 All-Star Game.
Reblog to congratulate them!
Go St. Louis!! Most happy for MCarp, he should have been voted starter!
|2004:||fear that people of the internet find me in real life.|
|2013:||fear that real life people find me on the internet|